Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

A Little Slow........

Hey mom!
We had a pretty good week.  I have definitely had better weeks but it was okay.  Today we were going to go to a volcano and well we got there and we had to go in this ski lift deal but my companion is afraid of heights and would not go! ° We spent 20 minutes trying to convince him to go but he just would not do it! So the other elders went without us... I was a little disappointed but its okay.  Maybe when I get a companion who is not afraid of heights I will go again! It is super cool up there but oh well...
Well I want you do know that I love ya and I hope everything is going great!

Elder Guild



This is Elder Ladines and I with our ties that we won for having the most people attend church and the most progressing investigators!

No comments:

Post a Comment