Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

3rd week-So good looking!

September 19, 2013

I am doing really well this week! I am starting to really like the ccm! It is pretty legit!  We went to the temple today and that is always a good experience!


So we were playing a game in class to learn Spanish and we were all sitting in a circle and we had to ask someone next to us a questino in Spanish and then the person they asked had to ask someone else a question and if you paused or stuttered then you were out so it was pretty hard and you didn't really know what you were asking because you had to just say the first thing that came to your head! Well, this Hermana was sitting next to me and she turned to me to ask me a question and said "por que usted muy guapo?!" haha.. that means why are you so good looking! She was really embarrassed but it was really funny!

Is it the same heart thing for grandma that happened to her when i was wrestling at Evanston my senoir year? I'm glad she is doing okay, though.  You should tell her to use dearelder.com  or someone should because everyone in my district is getting letters and packages except for me! I just want one! :) I am so jeolous Jacob gets to shoot archery! and I am glad he is having fun!

I think that the vision thing is a good idea! people work a lot harder when they have purpose.  haha.. and sounds like you are busy! make sure to save time for spiritual stuff everyday though!



Please send me some pics from home! Just on email is fine but I definitely want some pictures in the mail! Tell grandma to write me! love you! Oh and I guess there is a hurricane somewhere by here so that is awesome! It rains like non stop so no biggie! love you all! Keep me updated and please keep writing! i would love something in the mail! did you get my letter yet?



Do you guys want me to send letters home? I will if you want.  I need some stamps though.  And I guess in the airport when we leave we can call home so be ready for that! I think I leave on the 8th of October!

here is the address for the mtc here

Carr. Tenayuca-Chalmita No. 828,
Col. Zona Escolar, Deleg.  G.A. Madero,
C.P. 07230, Mexico, D.F.;MExico

love you!

Elder Guild
Games on Pday

No comments:

Post a Comment