Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

October 21, 2013

I'm not going to lie it is pretty tough! this week has definitely has its ups and downs.  The language is hard and sometimes I don't feel like I am improving at all! Everyone says after six months I will be speaking like a pro so I just have to be patient.  My companion is really cool though so that helps.

 It took so long because the road is all through mountains and it is really winding up and down and very slow! So, so, so, pretty though! Thanks for the prayers... I need to just chilax, I think. 

I love you mom! The mission work is tough but it sounds like you are working hard too! Keep on working hard! Don't worry about me I am doing good! I love it here! I wake up and see the ocean every day! It's pretty cool.  I don't have a lot of photos this week but I promise I will send some next week!

Okay cool! For Christmas, I wouldn't mind some chocolate and almonds!
Love,
Elder Guild


This was at the airport in Columbia. We were really tired... haha we had like two hours of sleep.  Sorry,  I don't have very many pictures.  I need to send more  and take more.  I will send more next week.  Love you guys... keep keeping the commandments and look for opportunities to share the gospel and just anything with the gospel is awesome and I promise you will feel God's love and more happiness and less STRESS!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment