Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

New Companion

Hey mom,  
I am doing good.  I have a new companion named Elder Uc.  He is a good guy.  He is from Mexico and I feel like we are going to have a good change.  He seems like he is super great. 
Our sector is actually doing pretty good.  We are planning on having 2 baptisms this Saturday so that will be super awesome.  Their names are Kevin and Stalin.  I think I sent pictures my first week here of them at the church.  They are awesome and they are really excited to get the priesthood and pass the sacrament!  

It makes me laugh with what happened.  And it actually reminds me that this week we were walking and these people were killing one of their pigs so we stayed to watch and it was pretty interesting.  They all took it down and put it on its side then they got a knife and stabbed it in the chest.  I think they were going for the heart but they obviously did not get it because it did not die for a long time and we ended up leaving because it was taking so long. 
Love you all!

Elder Guild





This lady is 98 years old and still works every day!






No comments:

Post a Comment