Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Bed Bugs!

Hey mom!
Thanks for the awesome email! :) Sounds like everything is going pretty good ! The same old same old huh? I am glad that Tori could find a job! Sounds Ammon is doing pretty good with soccer though! Shalee sounds like she is doing awesome like normal so that is nothing new! Haha that would be cool if Dad could go to Mexico and go fishing! If he wanted to see some pretty awesome mountains he could come to Ecuador! :) I am glad to hear that you are doing good also! You need to learn how to do the internent stuff well so you can teach me when i get home! :) 
My companion and I are getting a long great! He is a great guy! He is super shy so I am trying to help him with that a little.  Things are great! We are just waiting for people to get married so that they can get baptized! We had a baptism scheduled for this last saturday but she was in the coast and could not make it back in time for her wedding and well to say the least she is still in the coast! We have been working hard but have not had a ton of success! We will keep working though! 
Hmm I don't think I really need anything.  I actually would not mind to have our search for happiness! I have it is spanish but i would like to read it in english also... also there is this book that I have written by James E. Talmage and is all about the life of jesus but it is also in spanish and I would like it in english. :) hmm i cant think of anything that i actually need but I will think about it more this week! I took my shoes to a store and they were able to fix them up nice and well so I wont be needing any glue! And I actually have been suffering from bed bugs! I feel like that was an inspired question! haha because every morning I have bites on my feet and everywhere that my clothes don't cover! Im not sure what I can do... have any suggestions? Really if you send my a package anything would be nice! Loved the package for easter with the notes! I actually wouldn't mind a hole punch! haha But I really don't need one! 
Love you Mom! Thank you for all that you do! Keep on being awesome and tell everyone that I love them! :)
Elder Guild

My new companion:



Also, this is an awesome family. Shalee knows the story.

(They want to be married, but the mother wants to wait for her mother to be present at the wedding. Her mother, however, is in spain and won't be in Ecuador for another year! They are going to keep working with them and see if they can't get them married sooner)


No comments:

Post a Comment