Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Another great week!

Hey mom,

I am doing good this week.  we had a really good week and had 6 people come to church this week.  Investigators that is.  One family of 5! The kids are probably going to get baptized the 25 of this month.  so that is really awesome! We just have to help the parents get married and hopefully they will get baptized also!! Pray for them! They are the Familia tulcan dias!  We also had a family of less actives come to church and had 7 less actives in total come! The family is super awesome though!  The mom’s husband died 6 months ago and she is living with her 5 children.  But they are all so great!! I love going and visiting them! Love them! The people here are really great people but they have fiestas every single week!! That is a little bit tiring!  

My companion and I are doing fine.  I do not get along with him like I have with a lot of my other companions but he is a super good missionary and he really knows what he is doing.  I feel good here.  I am happy with the work that we were able to do and with the zone! They are all working really hard! 

This last month president gave us a challenge that we were to read the book of Mormon in 90 days and it is going really well! I love reading the book of Mormon! I really do not have time for everything that I want to do though.  I want to study other books but the book of Mormon is just so great and I never want o put it down.  I am going to finish well before the 90 days.  This morning I was reading in Helaman 4 and found a scripture that I really like.  In verse 25 it is talking about how the Nephites became puffed up in their pride and forgot the lord.  and how they became weak like the Lamanites.  Just a friendly reminder to Cleave unto the lord and remember him in all of your actions! He will help you with whatever you need! Especially with the Young women’s! :)  Love you mom!

Elder Guild


No comments:

Post a Comment