Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Some things should not be a question!!!

Hey Mom!!
How are you doing? I hope you are doing great!! I am doing great as well! Thank you for telling me about the slackers at home! It actually reminds me of a few of the talks that we had at our Stake Conference a couple weeks ago.  So we were at the Saturday session and the first consejero of the stake presidency gets up and has an awesome talk! He is super cool and we have lunch with them every Sunday.  Well he talked about how the missionaries should be exactly obedient and how if they return for a girl it is a sin!! Haha he later asked me later what I learned from the conference and I told him that I cannot return for a girl! He thought it was pretty funny.  Anyways he later talked about some of the responsibilities that the families have.  And how some things should not even be a choice or a question! How when we GO TO CHURCH it should not even be a question! When we read the scriptures as a family it should not be a question and have family home evening and family prayer! They should just not even be a question and the kids should just know that it is something that we just do! Well then after him, someone from the quorum of the 70 got up and said if a kid wants to read by himself and not with the family it is okay... To say the least he was super mad after the meeting! All in all we need to remember that some things are just not a question! We need to obey all the commandments without question and want to obey them! If not we cannot progress in this life! And well that is one of the very reasons we are here to progress and become more like our Heavenly Father in heaven! This scripture might be a little harsh but they need it! :) D&C 58: 29 and 2 corinthians 9: 6  
Go To CHURCH! Moroni 6:4 (I believe that is the right scripture)
Haha well we are doing good we have had some better luck and had 5 investigators attend church but we have so much potential! The only problem is that we have changes next Monday so I might be getting a new sector!! I hope not! We have a goal of 25 baptisms this month! Might sounds crazy but we have that many people with potential and if we made our goal any lower we would be showing our lack of faith! Pray for us! We need it! 

Tell everyone I love them! Sounds like everything is going great! I want you to know that I am very grateful for the awesome example you have set for me! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment