Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Hey mom!
 It was great to talk to you yesterday! I loved it! :) My mommita felt bad that she made you cry! She kept on telling me that it was not her intentions! Haha!  It was great though! I would have loved to talk longer but it is okay! Me and my companion have only been together one week so far and so far it has been pretty good! He is a really good guy! I really hope Ammon gets elected! It made my senior year a lot of fun! I am glad to hear that ammon is doing great with soccer! That is cool! 
I hope everyone tries to read their scriptures everyday! It is so important! And you will have so many blessing for just reading a little every day! Man the time sure does fly by fast no? I feel like I just called you guys from Esmeraldas just a few days ago! I really am super happy here! It is super hard sometimes but I love it! It is a lot of fun and I have really enjoyed everything! 
Well I just want you to know that I love you and I hope everything is good! I did not receive my package and so maybe next week! 
Love you
Elder Guild








No comments:

Post a Comment