Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

9-year-old Dayra Baptized!

hey mom!!

Tell Ammon great job! I am excited! Chuso that makes me smile! el tiene muchisimo potential llegar a ser awesombroso!

 l will write more later

Oh and I love you mom! Haha my companion told me he wanted to just see who wrote him for 5 minutes and it has been about fifteen and he continues to write! I will write more later!

Hey mom! 
How are you doing? How is your class going? Are you loving the kids? Are you making a difference in their lives? I hope you do everything you can to help them out and help everyone that the Lord puts in your path to help.  :)
Well we had a pretty good week! We had a baptism this week! And i am sorry that I don't have any photos because my card got filled and I sent it home in a letter today.  So you will be getting that! I really hope it gets home because it has a ton of photos and stuff on it that I would be super sad to lose! We baptized a 9 year old girl named Dayra! She is one of the smartest nine year olds I have ever met! She is super awesome! It was a little sad because she had her grandpa baptize her and well the water was super super cold so she got in the font and she was cold!!! Well it would not have been a big deal if her grandpa could get the words right! I am not exaggerating when I say he probably tried about 20 times before he got it right! It got to the point where she was not wanting him to try another time because she was so cold! But we talked him through it word by word until he got it right and it was all good!  A little intense but we got it done! 
Elder Vera is a good missionary.  We did not have a great week of work this week but we are definitely going to have a better week this week! He makes me laugh sometimes just by some of the things that he does... Haha for example we had some chicken the other day and he had the leg and well instead of eating it with his fingers he used his fork and knife to cut off all the meat! I wanted to lean over and whisper in his ear that we are in Ecuador and it is okay if he touches his food! haha 
I am glad to hear that the family is doing good! I hope Katie does well! I will pray for her! And for Grandma! Keep me updated on things! Let everyone know that I love them and that I am doing great! 
Elder Guild

No comments:

Post a Comment