Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Two upcoming baptisms!

Hey mom
Well how has your week gone? I hope all is well!!! Things are going well here in Quito. We had a pretty good week this week! Today we had changes and well I am going to be training a new missionary!! A little nervous about that but I am sure it will go fine! My companion went to the Jungle!! I am almost jealous but it is super super hot there with a ton of mosquitoes and boa constrictors and well I am still here in Quito with an eternal spring without bugs and to say the least I am content with things. 
Things should go well.  We had a baptism this last Saturday and we are planning one this next week so that should go good!  For these next few days I will be with Elder Pack because he is also going to train and he is super cool! A really fun guy! It will be a fun few days!  I have mixed feelings about training!  It takes a lot more responsibilities and where I am already district leader it is just going to put more on my shoulders but that is okay!  I have always liked a challenge and hard work!  Well I love you! I don’t have any pictures because my camera died at the baptism! but I will try to get some! Thank you for everything mom
Elder Guild


No comments:

Post a Comment