Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas Stolen!!!

Hey mom.

I do have a new companion.  He is Elder Mazzarrelli.  He is pretty cool.  He is from Chile.  He talks super super fast and it is kind of hard to understand him.  Especial because I was talking in English a lot in my last change.  But he is a great missionary and we are going to have a good time together. 

Well about my package... They sent it to my old sector and well my old companion there did not want to take it to the house so he left it in the Church... and the church was robbed... so some person has my package.  I do not know what was in it but I guess I don’t receive Christmas this year.  It is fine.  I am a little irritated with the Elders because I told them to bring it to the mission counsel last week and they didn’t and then it was robbed.  But I guess that is life right?  

This is our Zone




No comments:

Post a Comment