Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

My Companion is from Wyoming!!!!!

Hey mom! Just wanted to remind you that I am going to get on later today to write.  I have a new companion and he is from Wyoming!! His name is Elder Gebs and he is from Evanston!! He used to live in the ward that Trevor and Sian would go to but he said his parents moved! Love ya

Elder Guild

Hey mom
Well it sounds like things for the most part are going well.  Except for Ammon's shoulder.  I really hope that is turns out alright. It is pretty funny to be with someone from Wyoming but at the same time it is pretty cool.  I am excited for this change.  we are in a word with only Latinos and that will be really nice.  Mainly because we all talk the same language!! And so the teaching will be a little bit easier.  I have not seen any of the sector really but from what Elder Gebs tells me it is a mountain so that will be fun!! Also there are some weights that some elders have made out of cement so that is pretty cool too!! I finally bought some new pants today and I think I am going to buy a few more pair next week too because the ones that I have are getting pretty scary looking.  
I am glad that you had a good Thanksgiving.  I forgot all about it until a sister told me!! They don’t really do anything for it here.   love you
Elder Guild



No comments:

Post a Comment